The Yacht Experiences TM (hereinafter referred to as “TYE”) is a registered trademark of Toto Rentals S de RL de CV, Mexican Tour Operator based in the Mayan Riviera, registered under Mexican Tax ID TRE1012152J0 and business address at Avenida Paseo Tulum Mz 19, Lt 3, Local 26, Playacar Fase II, Playa Del Carmen, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, 77710.
WHAT DOES "THE YACHT EXPERIENCES" SELL?
The Yacht Experiences offers "Nautical Experiences" including: culinary experience, top-shelf bar, chef on board, highly-trained-crew service, along with other amenities and gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea. At The Yacht Experiences we DO NOT rent specific yachts/ catamarans, nor do we sell tours or specific itineraries. At The Yacht Experiences we are committed to providing the most incredible experience of your life, onboard one of our vessels in the beautiful Caribbean Ocean.
This being so, by booking with us you are hereby aware of and agree to the following:
- During the reservation process you are able to select a vessel from our fleet, however a change in vessel might occur without prior notice up until boarding. A change of vessel does not affect the "Nautical Experience" you are booking with us. If the new vessel provided has a higher price, you will not be charged extra. If the new vessel provided has a lower price, we will adjust the price and you will be charged the corresponding amount.
- During the reservation process you are able to select one of the Experiences we offer. However, The Yacht Experiences do not sell a precise itinerary or a specific tour. To offer you the best and most comfortable Experience, the final itinerary will be decided on and provided by The Yacht Experiences on the same day of your experience, depending on different factors such as weather conditions, ocean conditions and regulatory conditions from the nautical authorities.Changing the itinerary does not affect the "Nautical Experience" you are booking with us.
WEATHER CONDITIONS IN THE MAYAN CARIBBEAN
The weather in the Caribbean changes frequently. In the event that you see a weather forecast indicating a cloudy day with wind or rain, this is no grounds for concern.
The reasons are as follows:
1. First of all, most meteorological systems give incorrect forecasts in the area due to the fact that the climate is very changeable in the Riviera Maya. We are experts in navigation, and we are informed of weather updates at all times through different sources. If anyone is able determine whether a tour will take place, it is us. We will inform you if the weather is unsuitable for the experience.
2. Where it may be raining or cloudy at your hotel, some 20 minutes away, it could be sunny at the marina. The climate changes in different areas of the Riviera Maya.
3. It is usually always sunnier at sea than on land. It may be cloudy or drizzling on land, but once the boat goes out to the sea the conditions change and everyone can enjoy the sun.
4. Just outside the marina in Puerto Aventuras we have a huge advantage in that there is a protected area with beautiful sandbanks, where we can take you and anchor up in case of high winds. This way, you get to enjoy the yacht, bar and swimming activities, and still have an amazing experience.
5. Yachting in the Caribbean, even on a rainy day, is a wonderful experience, as the sea temperature never changes. Swimming, chatting and having fun on a sandbank in the middle of the sea is a magical experience, even in the rain. If this happened to be the case, you can rest assured that it will be worth every single minute.
REASONS WHICH DO NOT JUSTIFY A CANCELLATION OR REFUND
- If it is raining or cloudy where guests are staying, or at the marina.
- If the weather is not nice: if it starts to rain, if it gets cloudy, if it is too hot or too cold, if there are waves, it is a windy day, or if you are unable to do the snorkeling activity.
- If the port of Playa del Carmen or Puerto Aventuras is closed (In this case you can enjoy your chosen Experience inside the beautiful Bocana Bay)
- If someone gets seasick or dizzy during the tour.
- If the trip ends early, due to illness or at the request of the client.
- If we run out of any kind of drink or food due to unusually high consumption.
- If due to the negligence of the client, he or she suffers any type of accident.
- If there is any disagreement with the service during the experience.
- If there is any disagreement from the client regarding the safety regulations of the boat during the experience.
REASONS BY WHICH A CANCELLATION OR REFUND MAY PROCEED
- If The Yacht Experiences consider that there is a minimum safety and security risk due to weather conditions, we will try to reschedule the Experience to another day. If this is not possible due to the availability of vessels or our client's agenda, we can provide a voucher valid for 2 years, or a full refund.
- If for any unfortunate reason, such as an unexpected maintenance issue, there are no available vessels on the date of the experience we will try to reschedule the Experience to another day. If this is not possible due to the availability of vessels or our client's agenda, we can provide a voucher valid for 2 years, or a full refund.
- If a flight is cancelled from the country of origin due to bad weather a full refund may be applicable. The client must send full proof of such cancellation.
- If the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the experience, a full refund of the paid amount will be issued.
- If the cancellation is made between 15 and 30 days prior to the experience, a 30% cancellation fee will apply. The client allows The Yacht Experiences to apply the booking deposit as the cancellation fee.
- If the cancellation is made between 7 and 14 days prior to the experience, a 50% cancellation fee will apply. The client allows The Yacht Experiences to apply the booking deposit as the cancellation fee and/ or to charge such fee directly to the registered credit card.
- If the cancellation is made between 24 hours and 6 days prior to the experience, a 70% cancellation fee will apply. The client allows The Yacht Experiences to apply the booking deposit as the cancellation fee and/ or to charge such fee directly to the registered credit card.
- If the cancellation is made within 24 hours prior to the experience, a full charge will be made. The client allows The Yacht Experiences to apply the booking deposit as the cancellation fee and/or to charge such fee directly to the registered credit card.
- No shows: if the client doesn't arrive at the marina on the scheduled day and time of the activity, a full charge will be made. The client allows The Yacht Experiences to apply the booking deposit as the cancellation fee and/ or to charge such fee directly to the registered credit card.
- The client will always have the option to reschedule the Experience to avoid any Cancellation Fee, in accordance with the following clause:
The only causes of cancellation of the trip by the company are:
- If there is a breakdown, or if the boat requires maintenance prior to the trip. Should any of these situations occur, the company will aim to change the date, or the vessel. If this is not possible, 100% of the cost of the experience will be refunded.
- If the company detects risks derived from COVID-19 and related factors in the area.
At The Yacht Experiences we offer all our clients the option to purchase a cancellation insurance at the time of booking for the value of 10% of the total cost of the selected experience. This insurance will allow your client to reschedule without incurring penalties and even full refund in case of untimely cancellation.
The policies that apply for this insurance are the following:
- Cancellation notice up to 2 hours prior to the activity - FULL REFUND
- No show charge 30% of the reservation amount, equivalent to the guarantee deposit.
Discover, travel and toast to the best Caribbean destinations by sea, with our original and unique experiences carefully crafted for the most demanding tastes
Cancún – Puerto Aventuras – Tulum
Mexico & International +(52) 984 195 0104
USA & Canada +1 800 282 7153
Copyright 2020 The yacht Experiences -
SEO & Web